The band took part in a tour of the garden route, with concerts in Grahamstown and Knysna. The trip ran from the 26th Feb till the 2nd March and saw some fantastic concert performances and successful competition performances from 1 Med!
A brief over view of the trip
- Depart Durban: Thursday 26th Feb to Grahamstown where we are planning on putting on a concert to raise some funds for the trip
- Depart Friday Morning: Grahamstown for Knysna , (PE to collect some people landing), Stormsriver Bridge for those who want to Bungy Jump and through to Knysna via Plett for an afternoon cruise on the Bay before another Concert that evening which we have been asked to put on by the Gathering Conveners
- Saturday: 10:00 Street March, Solos, Duets, Quartette’s, etc Full Band Competition, etc followed by an after party organized by the Band with Live Music, etc
- Sunday: Depart Knysna in the morning for East London
- Monday: East London to Durban
Well done Guys and Girls!
Otherwise, are you well?